Friday, December 6, 2013

Final Project Proposal

So it has to utilize the computer in its creation but appear as if it could have been something else? Hm...it seems like we have a lot of free reign with this piece, in that case...

For a while, I've had this weird, crazy idea for my own original murder mystery-fantasy story that might work for this.... For the original story I mentioned above, I would like to create one concept art piece, almost like an illustration you may see in a children's book (the utopian/dystopian project comes to mind), that is at most 11 x 17 inches in size. It'll be a lot like a movie trailer poster illustration/design in terms of composition. I plan to sketch the drawing on paper, scan said drawing into the computer, then paint the thing on Photoshop. I guess that the concept behind this piece would be to, in a sense, illustrate this personal-fantasy series that doesn't even exist...yet. I guess it's like a trailer in illustration form...? There is a term for something like that, but I don't remember. Anyways, this will be like a...demo poster of sorts. Also, it is something I've kinda wanted to do for a while, so it'll be more personal than anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment